The 6th ECCOMAS Young Investigators Conference (YIC2021) will take place from July 7th through 9th, 2021 at Universitat Politècnica de València, Spain. The conference organizers are three young Spanish researchers: Enrique Nadal and José Martinez from Valencia and Carmen Rodrigo from Zaragoza. They represent the two Spanish societies (SEMNI and SEMA) under the umbrella of ECCOMAS.
As in the previous conferences organized under the auspices of the European Community on Computational Methods in Applied Sciences (ECCOMAS), the focus is on the application of computational methods and modeling to different areas such as:
- Computational Material Science
- Computational Solids and Structural Mechanics
- Computational Applied Mathematics
- Industrial Applications and Challenges
- Computational Engineering Science
- Computational Geomechanics
- Scientific Computing
- Computational Advances in Composites
- Computational Biomechanics
- Computational Dynamic Failure/Fracture and Damage Mechanics
- Multiscale Modelling
- Computational Fluid Mechanics
- Advances in Numerical Methods
- Artificial Intelligence
The target group of the YIC2021 are young researchers, however senior scientists are welcome.
ECCOMAS PhD Olympiad will take place during the Conference.
Visit the Website.